"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ryan's Rules

Something really exciting has happened!

Ryan works at a school called Discover Ranch. He is a tutor and a T.A. He was asked by one of the students graduating to speak at her graduation. His awesome speach resulted in the adminatration wanting him to give a similar speach for the schools website. The school titled it "Ryan's Rules." He wanted to everyone to know that he didn't call it that. They chose the title.

Anyway. Here is the link to the school's video page. You will see Ryan's face. His is the first video on there. When you click on the video it may take a while to load, so be patient.

He is so sincere and eloquent. I love this man with all my heart. I'm so greatful for his presence in our lives, and his willingness to help others on their path to success.

You're amazing Ryan! Keep up the awesome work!

http://www.discoveryranch.net/videos/

3 comments:

Holly said...

That was awesome!!! It was really touching! I'm going to want a card with cool stuff like that for MY graduation.

Kyle Kemble said...

Awesome Ryan! It was really inspiring.

Jennie said...

WOW! That was really inspiring! Thanks for sharing that with me. "It's the final answer that gets graded" I need to remember that about life. That really helped me change my perspective on things. Thanks