"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Wishes...

Happy Birthday Stacy! ( Oh, who are we kidding, you all know it's me who writes the blog!)

Well, It was my 27th Birthday on Monday, and I had a ton of fun. A lot of fun staying in bed resting and reading a book because I have been sick for the last week and a half.

A few days before my birthday, on Saturday the 28th we had our family from upstairs join us for Pizza and strawberry shortcake. It was a lot of fun having them over to visit and play games with Avery.
Here is a picture of the yummy Strawberry Shortcake that I made. It is my favorite and I try to have it every year for my birthday.

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes on Facebook, the birthday cards and gifts. Turning 27 years old wasn't all that bad! Until I realized I was 3 years away from 30! I just won't think of it that way!

Thanks Again Everyone! I had a great Birthday!

1 comments:

Segalla Clan said...

oh my friend! i wish you a VERY belated birthday. i'm very sorry! you know i still love you and think of you often. i am glad things seem to be doing better for you and your family. All my love!