"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Element!

Hi Everyone!

I have been mulling an idea around in my head for quite a while now. And I think I have finally found that I have time to do it.

I have added a new element to our family blog. A "Recipies" section.

I find it hard to keep things interesting for dinner meals, and when I find a recipie that Ryan and I like I usually want to share it with the world. I don't think their isn't one person out there who doesn't get bored fixing the same things over and over again.

So, I am going to share with all of you these recipies. I have added the section to the Right Hand column of the blog. I will try to add a new recipie weekly. If there are any recipies that you want to share with me, or others just email them to me at thenelsons03@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to put them up for everyone to try.

I'm not sure if I will be emailing when I have updated the recipies. But I will try to find a way to keep them posted so that if you find yourself looking for something to make for dinner, you can just bring up our blog and get some ideas.

The first one is already posted. It's from the Campbell's website. It's such a wonderful site. I go to it all the time.

Okay. Well wish me luck! And if you could, send me some feed back as to how this whole thing works out, because I'm not sure it will work...but I am willing and determined to give it a try.

Love you all!

1 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun idea. I am always looking for recipes. I should email you the cooking blogs that I always look at. Let me know if you want the list...I am more than happy to share them with ya.