"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hail the Conquering Hero!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Returning from slaying the Evil Dragon. The man who has saved us all and insured our kingdom stay intact. The Royal Family proudly presents Knight Sir Grey! (AKA Bubbus)
Isn't he dashingly handsom!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Love,
The Nelson Fam

4 comments:

Mormann Family said...

Hi guys!

This is Brittany Mormann (foramally Alexander). :) How are you guys?? I stumbled across your bog and wanted to say hi. Our blog is mormannfamily.blogspot.com

Hope all is going well!!

Brittany

Mormann Family said...

I found your blog through someones blog, but I can't remember who now. I am not on facebook (pretty sure I am the only one in america not on facebook). Anyways, my email is rbmormann@ymail.com. Send me an email and we can chat. I want to know what you and Ryan are up to. Tell him I say hi!

Mormann Family said...

I found your blog through somebody elses blog, but I can't remember who. lol. Anyways I am not on facebook. I am probably the only person in the world not on facebook. Anyways, my email is rbmormann@ymail.com, send me an email and we can chat. I want to know what you are ryan are up to. Tell him I say hi!!

Mormann Family said...

I think I left two comments, I didnt think the first one went through, so I sent another. Sorr if you get two. :)