"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Friday, February 20, 2009

To Do List...

Sorry that there hasn't been any new blog posts. Our family has been dealing with the sniffles, the flu and ear infections. Being sick for weeks at a time one after the other tends to put the family out of commission and Blogging at the bottom of the list.


My to do list has been put off and finally today I have been able to catch up on it. Laundry, check. Dishes, check. Baking, check. Make the beds, check. Put the munchkin down for a nap, check. And now I get to sit down and blog! HURRAY!


Ready to catch up? I know I am.


First some really cute picks of my boys taking naps on the couch, the floor, the reclyner. Like I said. When sick, you can sleep anywhere, at least MY boys can.




Daddy/Son snooze fest on the recliner. They started out watch Spider-man and soon after the movie started I found them like this.

A similar thing happened to Avery. He told me he wanted to camp out on the floor with his pillow and blankets and watch a show. Ten minutes later I walked over to check on him and couldn't help but take a picture of my adorable little boy sleeping on the floor. It doesn't happen very often but when he does fall asleep anywhere but his bed, he sleeps longer than normal. It's weird, but it's a blessing.

Next.

Valentine's Day was really great! We had a great dinner with Mom, Dad, Chad, Holly and Jordan.


Then they were wonderful in watching Avery so that Ryan and I could go out on a date! Hurray Date!


Ryan and I went to Barnes and Noble and bought ourselves a new book each with gift cards (Thanks Chad). Then we went to the Provo Dollar Theater to see Twilight! Finally! We saw Twilight. It was good, we enjoyed most of it. But as fans of the books, the movies are never as good.



OH! I forgot to mention the adorable teddy bear Ryan got me for Valentine's Day. Which was a huge surprise condsidering that Ryan has always claimed that stuffed animals aren't his style.



See!


Isn't she cute! I named her Honey, and she brought me flowers! Anyway, needless to say we had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying life! We love you all, and thank you for checking out the blog.

0 comments: