"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's that time again...

...for a haircut! You think that because we have been cutting Avery's hair since he was about one and half months that he would be used to getting his hair cut. Boy was I wrong! Fortunatly for me, I have figured out that he will let me cut his hair any time I want as long as I don't use those loud and funky feeling Clippers. I'm barely able to use the mini-clippers to cut around his ears and neck line with out a really loud scream. He prefers a hair cut with strictly just scissors. So that is the way I do it. And we got lucky! He smiled for some pictures.


Before/Durring Haircut:

After Haircut:

0 comments: