"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son

Today while Stacy was washing the dishes she looked over and saw Avery trying to climb into the cupboard. Unfortunatly this was as far in as he could get.





This was Stacy when she was between 18 months- 2 years old. She also enjoyed playing in the cupboards.

(Thanks to Stacy's mom for emailing this picture.)

1 comments:

Jennifer Dyal said...

Hey Stace! So, I'm a ridiculous friend, as you know. I have been ridiculously busy this past week and a half. I just wanted you to know that I love you, and I want you to know how MUCH I appreciate you calling and inviting me to hang out. Seriously, I want to when I get some time. I have some vacation to use up in this next month. We'll have to hook up! I love you lots!!!