"The key to strengthening our families is having the Spirit of the Lord come into our homes. The goal of our families is to be on the strait and narrow path."
Robert D. Hales



Friday, May 16, 2008

We go back in time...

I'm always amazed at how fast time flies and how big our Avery has gotten. He has never been a small child. Born at 9 lbs. 1 oz, he has always been our Chubbs! And we adore him.

Avery and I were sitting at the computer looking through some old pics and videos and we found this one that he really liked. Avery LOVES watching old videos of himself. He would watch them over and over and over again if I let him. So here it is. He was about 7 months old, and so close to crawling. I listen to this video and think, "wow! I sound INSPIRING!" No wonder he didn't want to crawl to me! Ha!

0 comments: